Dalton's Musical History Tour
County Dublin, Ireland
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Discover the musical side of Dublin with a guided walking tour. Set out on a stroll through Dublin with a local professional singer and learn about the city’s musical history. See popular landmarks along the way including Christ Church Cathedral. Customize the tour with the option to add on a coached singing session.
- Meet a local guide for a walking tour
- Learn about Dublin’s musical history
- Hear traditional Irish songs
- Personalize the experience with a coached singing session
Departure & Return
Departure PointJurys Inn Christchurch Dublin, 8 Christchurch Pl, Dublin 8, D08 REK7, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dalton's Musical History Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86904P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinWalking Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastArt Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickArt Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayArt Tours - GalwayCategory
Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Dublin Grafton StreetJeanie Johnston Tall ShipLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Trim CastleSt. Michan's ChurchSt. Anne’s ParkKilmainham GaolMalahide Castle and GardensDublin Phoenix ParkNewbridge House and FarmNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)SEA LIFE® BrayRiver LiffeyConnemaraWicklow GaolKildare VillageWicklow WayThe National Wax Museum PlusThe Book of Kells