Explore our promoted experiences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Bike, helmet, and high-visibility bib rental include as an added convenience
- Refuel with snacks along the route
- Bike tour is ideal for those visitors short on time
Departure & Return
The Multi-Strorey Car Park, Drury Street, Dublin 2. D02 V261 It's a central location. The entrance is opposite Brook's Hotel. We are on the lower ground in the bike park area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The city is mostly level, so it's not a difficult cycle
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Dublin By Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms