3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re looking for something a little less by-the-numbers than your standard sightseeing tour, this guided walking tour of Dublin’s north inner city is a must. Focusing on the area immediately north of the River Liffey, this alternative walking tour doesn’t just cover big-name sights but also sheds light on lesser-known locations and stories associated with this part of town.
- Get a fresh perspective on North Dublin on this guided walking tour
- An unconventional sightseeing experience incorporating lesser-known locales
- A guide shares unusual facts, funny stories, and hidden histories
- A small group—limited to 15—ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting Point:
Return DetailsThe Confession Box, 88 Marlborough St, North City, Dublin 1
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oddball Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 108437P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDublinHistorical Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Wicklow GaolGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumDublin Custom HouseDublin ZooSt. Anne’s ParkDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneLittle Museum of DublinKilmainham GaolSEA LIFE® BrayDublin Writers MuseumTrim CastleDublin General Post Office (GPO)Giant's CausewayWicklow WayIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceThe Book of KellsDublin Grafton StreetDublin Cruise PortWicklow MountainsThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)