2 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Have your shore excursions arranged in advance when you arrive in Dublin's port; you'll save time scrambling for activities once you step off the ship. This tour includes a 24-hour pass for a hop-on hop-off bus, which covers more than 30 stops around the city. You can hop off to explore at your leisure at locations such as St. Patrick's Cathedral, Jameson Distillery Bow Street, Kilmainham Gaol, and the Guinness Storehouse. You'll also have access to a highlights of Dublin walking tour.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket lets you explore Dublin at your own pace
- Dublin highlights walking tour included
- Map of Dublin and discount guide included
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Hop-on hop-off tour
Free Map and discount guide
Free Walking Tour included
Visit to the Little Museum of Dublin
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up available at all stops throughout the city. The closest hop on hop off tour stop to Dublin Port is located at North Wall Quay (Convention Centre & Samuel Beckett Bridge). Alternatively, take the shuttle provided by the cruise which will bring you close to a city centre hop on hop off tour stop.
Return DetailsNorth Wall Quay (Convention Centre & Samuel Beckett Bridge) or any city centre hop on hop off tour stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Two Kids Under 14 travel free with each adult. Additional kids - please pay driver.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY DoDublin Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It takes forever to get back to the port in late afternoon." See review
Product code: 6249P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinShore Excursions - BelfastHop on Hop Off - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastShore Excursions - LimerickHop on Hop Off - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickShore Excursions - GalwayHop on Hop Off - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayPorts of Call Tours - GalwayCategory
National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyDublin Custom HouseSt. Anne’s ParkSt. Michan's ChurchSEA LIFE® BrayThe Book of KellsNational Gallery of IrelandSt. Stephen's GreenJameson Distillery Bow St.Kells Monastic SiteLittle Museum of DublinIrish Whiskey MuseumDublin Cruise PortAvocaJames Joyce Tower & MuseumDublin Phoenix ParkFamine MemorialIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)