- Traditional food and entertainment at an Irish house party
- Authentic setting, food, musicians and entertainment
- Three-course Irish dinner
- Option to choose dinner and show, or show only
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Irish House Party Dinner and Show Address: The Irish House Party The Lansdowne Hotel 27 Pembroke Road Dublin 4 Dates: July Daily, except Wednesday and Sunday August Daily, except Sunday September Daily October - June Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Don’t fill up too much on food, as you’re sure to want a pint or two of Guinness (own expense) during the evening’s theatrical festivities, which start after dinner when the Irish House Party warms up. This unforgettable music and dance program features the All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and performance artists.
As a guest, you will learn a traditional Irish song and experience age-old storytelling; when the party really gets going, you can sit back and listen to the celtic and Irish music or, in true Irish spirit, kick up your heels and join the craic (fun)!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 5 years and over
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Irish House Party
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms