Are you interested in?
Guinness Storehouse Tours
35 Tours & Activities
174 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
376 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Guinness Storehouse Ticket
Bru na Boinne Ticket
Professional Local Guide
Port Pick Up and Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland
- Dublin Port - View Point, Alexandra Rd Ext, Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours UK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Drogheda and Guinness StoreHouse, Private Shore Excursion from Dublin?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Drogheda and Guinness StoreHouse, Private Shore Excursion from Dublin?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Drogheda and Guinness StoreHouse, Private Shore Excursion from Dublin?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Drogheda and Guinness StoreHouse, Private Shore Excursion from Dublin?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 264862P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinShore Excursions - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickShore Excursions - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayPorts of Call Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryWicklow WaySt. Michan's ChurchDublin Grafton StreetIrish Whiskey MuseumDublin O’Connell StreetWicklow MountainsGPO Witness History Visitor CentreMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)James Joyce Tower & MuseumJameson Distillery Bow St.Castletown HouseNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)The Book of KellsTayto ParkGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)River LiffeyFamine MemorialDublin Cruise Port