13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
As the prime filming location for "Game of Thrones," Northern Ireland is packed with sites that served as on-screen backdrops for the HBO series. Departing from Dublin, this coach tour is led by a guide who can help you see more filming locations in less time. Stop at Dunluce Castle (House of Greyjoy), Carnlough (Braavos), and other filming locations, as well as the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway.
- See Cushendun Caves, Dark Hedges, and parts of the Causeway Coastal Route
- Go with a guide to hear fascinating facts about the show
- Don “Game of Thrones” costumes for photographs
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Dublin city center
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
59 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Ireland
In front of the Dublin Bus Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Rover Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Game of Thrones Tour From Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Game of Thrones Tour From Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Game of Thrones Tour From Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Game of Thrones Tour From Dublin
13 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastMovie Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickMovie Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayMovie Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin Writers MuseumGlendaloughWicklow WayGiant's CausewayNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)St. Stephen's GreenDublin Grafton StreetJames Joyce CentreKells Monastic SiteNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)James Joyce Tower & MuseumLittle Museum of DublinFamine MemorialThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)National Gallery of IrelandDubliniaSt. Anne’s ParkJeanie Johnston Tall ShipTrim Castle