4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Rathsallagh Dr, Shankill, Dublin, D18 E6H7, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Coastal train in Dublin which is very regular will bring you to the meeting location. and you can return to Dublin by the same train.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilltoptreks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Walk - Sea to the Sky ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Walk - Sea to the Sky ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Walk - Sea to the Sky ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Walk - Sea to the Sky ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingDublinWalking Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin ZooSEA LIFE® BrayNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)St. Michan's ChurchWicklow WayNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyKildare VillageDublin O’Connell StreetGPO Witness History Visitor CentreMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)St. Audoen's ChurchDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneGiant's CausewayRiver LiffeyNational Gallery of IrelandConnemaraIrish Whiskey MuseumSt. Anne’s ParkKilmainham GaolIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)