- Visit hidden gems that most travelers don't find
- Walking tour lets you see the sights up close
- Learn about the history and folklore of Howth through guided commentary
- Pint included at the end of your adventure
Departure & Return
We Meet at Howth train Station, just outside the Bloody Stream Pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The is some uphill walking on uneven Surfaces
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Howth Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms