- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Small group of just eight people means an intimate atmosphere
- Bike around Howth without getting out of breath
- Learn about the area through guided commentary
Departure & Return
Meet outside the front entrance of Howth Yacht Club at 11:00, at the front of the large double gates to the right-hand side of Howth Yacht Club, on the Middle Pier, Howth Harbour, Howth, Dublin. D13 E6V3. It is only a three minute walk from Howth Train Station and bus stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests need to be aged between 16 and 65 years for safety and insurance purposes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shanes Howth Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff