Are you interested in?
20 Tours & Activities
Irish Whiskey Museum Tours
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
141 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take a crash course on two subjects of great cultural and economic importance to Dublin: rock ’n’ roll and Irish whiskey. Walk the streets of Dublin with a guide who’ll lead you to locations with connections to well-known Irish musicians, from Thin Lizzy to U2. Plus, enrich your knowledge of Ireland’s signature spirit during a guided tour and tasting at the Irish Whiskey Museum.
- Explore Dublin in the company of a music-mad guide
- Save time with skip-the-line entry to the Irish Whiskey Museum
- See the Wall of Fame, Temple Bar, and other music-related Dublin landmarks
- Savor samples of Irish whiskey
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided by local professional guide.
Enjoy Skip the Line ticket entrance
There is no food served on this tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBruxelles, 8 Harry St, Dublin 2, D02 KX36, Ireland
Return DetailsTemple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dublin: Irish Rock and Roll Music & Whiskey Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dublin: Irish Rock and Roll Music & Whiskey Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dublin: Irish Rock and Roll Music & Whiskey Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8954P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursCity ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDublinPub Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastArt Tours - BelfastPub Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickArt Tours - LimerickPub Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayArt Tours - GalwayCategory
Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) ConnemaraSt. Stephen's GreenKildare VillageJames Joyce CentreKells Monastic SiteGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumThe Book of KellsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Chester Beatty LibraryEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)AvocaAviva StadiumThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Jeanie Johnston Tall ShipDublin General Post Office (GPO)GAA MuseumLittle Museum of DublinDublin O’Connell Street