- Explore Dublin in the company of a music-mad guide
- Save time with skip-the-line entry to the Irish Whiskey Museum
- See the Wall of Fame, Temple Bar, and other music-related Dublin landmarks
- Savor samples of Irish whiskey
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide beside the Phil Lynott, Thin Lizzy Statue to the right of the main entrance to Bruxelles Pub located in Harry Street , Dublin 2.
This tour will end close to Temple Bar where guests can continue sightseeing or enjoying the great bars and music of Dublin's cultural center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff