Explore our promoted experiences
- Fully guided tour of the Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Take a guided tasting tour around the recreated distillery
- Discover the various steps that go into producing Ireland's best-selling whiskey
- Compare and contrast smooth triple-distilled Jameson with different styles of whiskey
- Toast the end of the tour with a complimentary drink in the JJ's Bar
What To Expect
Learn about milling, mashing, and maturation and discover the reason behind the phrase, ‘angels’ share’, before entering the JJ's Bar. Browse an extensive selection of fine quality whiskeys as you sip on a complimentary glass of Jameson.
Bid your guide farewell at the bar and feel free to remain here as long as you wish. Browse the gift shop for special souvenirs, perhaps opting to buy a personalized bottle of Jameson whiskey for family and friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided tours available in English only
- Tours are subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Jameson Irish Whiskey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms