- Irish premium whiskey and food tasting tour in Dublin
- Taste acclaimed Irish whiskeys at Dublin's best-loved bars
- Tastings paired with select Irish farmhouse cheeses and handmade chocolates
- Learn about Ireland's whiskey heritage and premium varieties from a guide
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
The Lincolns Inn is directly across from the National Art Gallery of Ireland.
The Palace Bar is situated in Temple Bar, Dublin and has its own whiskey palace upstairs.
What To Expect
After a brief introduction, head inside the popular Dingle Whiskey Bar, a whiskey tasting haunt dedicated to some of Ireland’s classic whiskeys. Soak in the cozy interior, and get into the spirit of things by tasting Irish whiskeys, all of which are hand-picked by your guide, who is extremely knowledgeable about Ireland’s history and whiskey heritage.
After savoring the whiskeys and swapping notes on their tastes and tones, continue on foot through Dublin's history-steeped streets to another locale where you sip on super-smooth whiskeys paired with Irish cheese, crackers, fruits, and delicious handmade Irish chocolates.
Your tour then ends here when you say goodbye to your guide, leaving you free to continue enjoying Dublin’s hospitality as you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- Additional food and drinks (available to purchase) not included in the price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dublin Whiskey Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.