- Enjoy photo-op stops at places like the Skellig Rocks and Ring of Kerry
- Learn more about Irish history at museums in Cóbh and the village of Kerry Bog
- Along with accommodation and transport, breakfast is provided for four of six days
- Get to and from Dublin without any hassle with prebooked round trip train tickets
Departure & Return
Check-in for 07:00 departure from Dublin Heuston Station. Check in is 20 minutes prior to departure, at 06:40am.
This tour arrives back to Dublin at approximately 10:15pm, at which point you will be collected by our driver and transferred to your Dublin hotel for the last night of your All-Ireland tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands