- Whiskey tasting tour of Dublin with a guide
- Follow in the footsteps of Irish literary greats as you visit bars located in the vicinity of Trinity College
- Taste whiskey samples in notable bars
- Learn about the fascinating history of whiskey from your guide
Departure & Return
The Lincolns Inn is directly across from the National Art Gallery of Ireland.
The Palace Bar is situated in Temple Bar, Dublin and has its own whiskey palace upstairs.
What To Expect
Continue to other legendary Irish pubs for more samples of prime-quality whiskeys and listen to anecdotes about famous Irish whiskey fans from your guide.
When your tour concludes, bid your guide farewell and continue exploring Dublin independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dublin Whiskey Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands