Are you interested in?
Wicklow Mountains Tours
29 Tours & Activities
115 Tours & Activities
34 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
For travelers short on time, this half-day tour is a convenient way to experience the beauty of the Irish countryside without having to rent a car or waste precious hours in transit. Enjoy the scenery extended out before you embark on the journey from Dublin to County Wicklow and wander around Glendalough at a pace that suits you.
- Soak up views of Wicklow Mountains National Park during the drive
- Hike around the monastic ruins of Glendalough at your leisure
- See filming locations from films like 'Braveheart' and 'P.S. I Love You'
- A choice of city center departure spots makes for a stress-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
USB points at every seat
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Paddy's Palace, 5 Beresford Pl, Gardiner Street Lower, Mountjoy, Dublin, Ireland
2: Tourist Information Centre O' Connell St, O'Connell St Tourist Information Centre, 14 Upper O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 WP59, Ireland
3: Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored underneath the coach. These are the responsibility of the passengers.
- Booster/Baby seats are required for toddlers/babies and available in our offices. Please alert us at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glendalough and Wicklow Mountains Half Day Tour from Dublin?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Glendalough and Wicklow Mountains Half Day Tour from Dublin?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glendalough and Wicklow Mountains Half Day Tour from Dublin?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glendalough and Wicklow Mountains Half Day Tour from Dublin?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8962P79
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
James Joyce Tower & MuseumSkerries MillsLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Malahide Castle and GardensKildare VillageNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyFamine MemorialLittle Museum of DublinGlendaloughDublin General Post Office (GPO)Dalkey Castle & Heritage CentreIrish Family History CentreAviva StadiumNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)GPO Witness History Visitor CentreDublin Custom HouseMolly Malone StatueWicklow MountainsTayto ParkCastletown House