10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
If you're ready to explore beyond Dubrovnik, see some less-visited yet equally inspiring places on the Dalmatian Coast on this day trip that pairs ancient history with island life and some of Croatia’s best wine. Catch a boat to the enchanting island of Korčula, and see Ston’s famously long city walls and salt works before relaxing over a tasting of wines grown locally on the Pelješac Peninsula.
- Marvel at the ancient city walls of Ston, the second-longest in the world
- Get local recommendations on where to find the best seafood and other Croatian cuisine
- Stroll around pretty Korčula island, believed by some to be the home of Marco Polo
- Learn about Croatian wines with a tasting at a Pelješac Peninsula winery
- Great option for repeat visitors or those with an extra day in Dubrovnik
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Bottle of still water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier, Gulliver Booking department will contact you and inform about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring flat shoes, hat, sun protection essentials
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during FAMOUS LEGENDS OF PELJESAC and KORCULA with WINE TASTING?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during FAMOUS LEGENDS OF PELJESAC and KORCULA with WINE TASTING?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during FAMOUS LEGENDS OF PELJESAC and KORCULA with WINE TASTING?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during FAMOUS LEGENDS OF PELJESAC and KORCULA with WINE TASTING?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
FAMOUS LEGENDS OF PELJESAC and KORCULA with WINE TASTING
10 to 11 hours
3 hours 36 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryDubrovnik Cruise PortOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Dubrovnik Bell TowerDubrovnik Cable CarHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Mljet IslandOnofrio's FountainLokrum Benedictine MonasteryChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Peljesac PeninsulaDominican MonasterySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Love Stories MuseumElaphite IslandsKonavle ValleyEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Franciscan Church and MonasteryRevelin Fortress