Explore our promoted experiences
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones tour via small group
- Gain insider perspective by touring with a guide who helped film the series
- Play with props and swords and get a free map of Lokrum Island
- Fun way for Game of Thrones fans to see top Dubrovnik sites
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- ALL GUIDES WILL MONITOR THEIR BODY TEMPERATURE DAILY. Should they show any sign of illness, sore throat or temperature prior to the tour, a new guide will be appointed to the tour
- Guests with high body temperature, cough, sore throat, and any other illness symptoms will not be allowed to participate and will get their money refunded.
- The disinfectant spray will be available and provided by a guide through the whole tour
- Guests will have to use the disinfectant spray at the beginning of the tour to clean their hands (it will be provided by guide)
- All props (swords, shields etc.) and visuals will be disinfected by guide prior to and after each guest's usage
- A maximum number of participants has been lowered from 9 to 6 participants (if you are a larger group and know each other, it is possible to book for more participants)
- There is a suggested distance of 1,5 meters (4,5 feet) between tour participants and guide
- Protection masks are available and can be provided by Doria Ltd upon prior request (just send us a prior email)
- If you are concerned about COVID-19 and do not want to share the tour with other people, we will organize you a private tour for the same price (minimum 2 people)
- If you are opting for a private tour and wish that guide wears a mask during the whole tour, let us know and we will instruct the guide to do so
- NOTE: If you are a group bigger than 5 people, do contact us and we will arrange a private tour just for your group
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Game of Thrones Dubrovnik Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Game of Thrones Extended Tour.
- "Since it's winter I accidentally got a private tour and being from Malaysia (which is pretty far from here) it is definitely worth it!" See review
- "Ivana also recommended good cuisines and places to buy the GoT merchandise." See review
- "Small group and that was great for staying together and getting thru the crowds!" See review