- Day trip to the island of Korcula from Dubrovnik
- Drive through the wine region in the peninsula of Peljesac
- Explore a local wine cellar
- Transport by coach and boat
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Board a boat and enjoy some time admiring the glimmering Adriatic Sea during the short trip to the island. Once there, begin a walking tour of the medieval town of Korčula, learning about its history and even seeing the town where the medieval explorer, perhaps humanity’s most famous traveler, Marco Polo supposedly lived.
Pop into St Mark’s Cathedral and don’t be surprised if you feel like you’re in a canal-less Venice. Korčula was once part of the Venetian Empire, so it’s no coincidence the two towns share a similar aesthetic.
Enjoy some free time to sip a glass of local wine or coffee at an outdoor cafe, take a dip in the sea or just continue walking the streets.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, stop at a local winery on the Peljesac peninsula to sample some vino from this up-and-coming wine region.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation to/from the island is by boat
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms