- 10-hour Korčula and Dionysian Path tour from Dubrovnik
- Travel along pretty coastal roads to the 14th-century town of Ston with your guide
- Admire fine views over the Pelješac Peninsula’s ancient vineyards and olive groves
- Take the ferry from Orebić to Korčula Island, and discover top attractions such as the Cathedral of Saint Mark and the Bishop’s Palace
- Enjoy free time to swim or explore at your leisure
- Sample Croatian wines during a visit to a local winery
Departure & Return
In front of the tourist information center, look for a guide in an orange shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amico Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.