- Mostar day trip from Dubrovnik
- Visit the Old Bazaar, the Turkish House, and historic mosques
- Explore the craft shops with displays from handmade artisans
- English-speaking local guide
Departure & Return
Obala Ivana Pavla 2,1
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
During your tour of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed city, learn all about the history and culture of the place. Take some time to enjoy one of the world’s most beautiful bridges, from which the town takes its name (Stari Most means Old Bridge, hence Mostar). View some of the historical dwellings, mosques, churches, and perhaps take home some handmade crafts from the shops that flank the main cobblestone lanes.
Please note: Your passport is required for this day-long excursion. Entrance Fees to the Turkish house and Mosque are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to a situation at the border crossing making this tour last longer, it is not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It would be best if the time at Mostar could be longer." See review