Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour is capped at eight attendees for a personal feel
- Discover the best of Dubrovnik’s Old Town, all in one tour
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn insider stories and history from your locally raised guide
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the square in front of Revelin fort, near Ploče gate, the eastern entrance to the Old Town. The guide will be waiting in the corner of the square, by the cannon, holding a red flag.
The tour ends near Pile gate, in the park next to the fountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Local Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff