- Sea kayaking and snorkeling tour from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling along the Adriatic coast
- Admire breath-taking views of Dubrovnik from the water
- Full instruction provided: suitable for complete beginners
Departure & Return
Pile Park, under the Pile Gate bridge - western entrance to the Old Town. Address: At the beach in Pile Park. Please make sure you look for Adventure Dalmatia representative, since there are other kayaking companies around us. You should be at the start point 15 min before departure time
What To Expect
Enjoy spectacular views of the Lovrjenac Fort and the Dubrovnik city walls as you paddle out to sea, then soak up the scenery as you cruise around Lokrum Island. Learn how the island earned its nickname ‘The Island of Love’ as you paddle past palm-fringed beaches, holiday villas, and hidden bays.
Paddle your way to Betina beach, a secret beach located at the mouth of a cave, and jump off to swim and snorkel around the coast. After working up an appetite, refuel with drinks and snacks on the beachside, before re-boarding your kayak.
Then, paddle back to shore as you end your adventure back in Pile bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be at least 4 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADVENTURE DALMATIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands