2 hours (Approx.)
Having to wait in long lines puts a damper on trip activities, but pre-booking your ticket means you can skip the line to enter the Dundee Botanic Garden. Once inside, you are free to explore the garden and temperate arboretum housing botanical wonders collected from all over the world.
- Save time at Dundee Botanic Garden by pre-booking
- Includes skip-the-line access for seamless entry
- Visit at a time that best suits your schedule
- Free to explore Dundee Botanic Garden at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
27 acre botanic garden and temperate arboretum
Educational displays including native species and an evolution garden
Glasshouse - Tropical and temperate collections until 3pm each day
Departure & Return
12/9/2019 - 2/3/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY University of Dundee Botanic Gardens
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line: Botanic Garden Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line: Botanic Garden Entry Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line: Botanic Garden Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDundeeSkip-the-Line Tours - Northeast ScotlandAttractions & Museums - Northeast ScotlandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northeast ScotlandCategory