Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a visit to the castle and gardens of one of New Zealand's historic homes
- Tour with a guide, then spend time exploring on your own
- Optional upgrades include Speights Brewery, Olveston Historic Home, a city tour, or Taieri Gorge Railway
- Includes round-trip transport from central Dunedin
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Covered in Shoes are required for the Speights Brewery Tour option
- A medium fitness level is required for the Elm Wildlife tour options
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Headfirst Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.