5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel from Port Chalmers or Dunedin on a privately guided tour that introduces you to city attractions as well as points of interest on the Otago Peninsula. With a flexible itinerary you can spend as much time as you like at each site, including a stop at the Royal Albatross Centre. Drive past Baldwin Street, Signal Hill, Otago University, Dunedin Railway Station, and more.
- Visit Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula with a private guide on a flexible tour
- Choose the amount of time you’d like to spend at all the stops
- Search for the colony of the royal albatross, the world’s largest flying seabird
- Hassle-free transport by private minivan with hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle/ air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Dunedin, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 6 people per booking or a bigger group of 11
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes, wind and water proof jacket are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fantail Tours Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Tour of Dunedin City Heritage and Unique Wildlife and Scenery
5 to 7 hours
3 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDunedin & The Otago PeninsulaShore Excursions - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandCity Tours - South IslandPorts of Call Tours - South IslandCategory
Otago Museum Tours & TicketsToitu Otago Settlers Museum Tours & TicketsGlenfalloch Woodland Gardens Tours & TicketsDunedin Cruise Port (Port Chalmers) Tours & TicketsDunedin Tours & TicketsBaldwin Street Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsRoyal Albatross Centre Tours & TicketsTaieri Gorge Railway Tours & TicketsMcLean Falls Tours & Tickets