- Adventurous way to get in some family time in Durango
- Personal flotation device and other necessary gear included
- Learn how to paddle through rapids from a guide
- Photos of the tour available for purchase
Departure & Return
Please meet us at our "Boat Barn" NOT at our sales kiosk. You will need to arrive 15 minutes early with plenty of free parking. Also, you need to sign the digital waiver before arrival.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Adult pricing applies to travelers 12 and up
- Dress code: fast-drying clothing, sturdy footwear, no flip flops or jeans
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.