Explore our promoted experiences
- Segway tour of the city of Düsseldorf with a local guide
- Learn to ride the fun, self-balancing electric scooter
- Follow your guide as you glide around the streets with ease
- Cross the Rhine River via the elegant Rheinkniebrücke
- Stop for a Düsseldorf beer in the Old Town's Ürige brewery
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bodyweight between 45 and 118 kg / 100-260 lb
- Driving license is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY SegwayPoint Düsseldorf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.