1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
As Scotland’s capital city, Edinburgh packs historical monuments, regal landmarks, cultural destinations, and more—and this hop-on hop-off bus tour provides a thorough introduction to the city’s top sights. Pick between 24- and 48-hour ticket options, and board and disembark as and when you wish. On-board commentary will share the stories behind landmarks like the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, and more.
- Discover many of Edinburgh’s top attractions, all in one bus tour
- This hop-on hop-off bus tour offers a flexible and accessible way to explore
- Learn stories about Edinburgh’s landmarks and history as you go
- Pick between 24- or 48-hour tickets to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Free headphones to keep
Free return bus tickets to Edinburgh Zoo on our local services
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bright Bus Tours Hop On Hop Off
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off City Tour
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 23 minutes
1 hour 23 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEdinburghFood Tours - StirlingHop on Hop Off - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingAudio Guides - StirlingMarkets - StirlingFood Tours - GlasgowHop on Hop Off - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowAudio Guides - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowFood Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneHop on Hop Off - Newcastle-upon-TyneBus Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCity Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneAudio Guides - Newcastle-upon-TyneMarkets - Newcastle-upon-TyneCategory
Greyfriars KirkRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)St. Giles CathedralHopetoun HouseFalkland Palace and GardenEdinburgh Old TownScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)The CanongateGilmerton CoveNational Museum of ScotlandEdinburgh Cruise Port at LeithScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Linlithgow LochRoyal ObservatoryCastle RockRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)GrassmarketPreston Mill & Phantassie DoocotScottish National Gallery