8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a full-day exploring the best Edinburgh has to offer on this premium minivan tour. Save hours researching top sights to see and planning transport by having everything organized for you instead. The tour includes round-trip private transfers, bottled water, and a private guide. An advantage of a private tour is that the itinerary can be modified based on your interests. Potential sights to visit include the Old Town, the Royal Mile, and Edinburgh Castle.
- Create a bespoke tour of Edinburgh based on your interests
- Avoid crowded buses and travel in a private premium minivan
- Learn as your travel with commentary on board
- Tick off many of Edinburgh top sights, including Edinburgh Castle
Saved to wishlist!
Kilt-wearing professional local guide
Live commentary on board
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Bottled water for each guest
WiFi on board
Entrance fees to attractions and monuments
Departure & Return
We are available to collect and return you to any Edinburgh hotel or accommodation.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experienced Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Edinburgh Full-Day Guided Private Tour in a Premium Minivan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Edinburgh Full-Day Guided Private Tour in a Premium Minivan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Edinburgh Full-Day Guided Private Tour in a Premium Minivan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Edinburgh Full-Day Guided Private Tour in a Premium Minivan
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - Newcastle-upon-TyneBus Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCity Tours - Newcastle-upon-TynePorts of Call Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneFull-day Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCategory
Edinburgh Old TownRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Preston Mill & Phantassie DoocotBlackness CastleSt. Giles CathedralScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Melrose AbbeyReal Mary King's CloseForth BridgeHopetoun HouseGilmerton CoveNewhailes HouseLoch LomondRoyal ObservatoryRoyal Botanic Garden EdinburghScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Camera Obscura and World of IllusionsGreyfriars KirkGeorgian HouseRoyal Scottish Academy