- 2-hour Harry Potter walking tour of Edinburgh
- A family-friendly expereince suited to adults and kids alike
- Explore the winding streets and historic alleys that inspired J. K. Rowling to write the magical novels
- Visit filming locations such as Hogwarts and the final resting place of Lord Voldemort
- Tick off top Edinburgh attractions such as Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street
Departure & Return
Departure Point: By the William Chambers Monument on Chambers Street Address: William Chambers Monument 45 Chambers St, Edinburgh EH1 1JF Directions: Next to the National Museum Entrance Dates: See Availability Return point: Royal Mile, Old Town
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Wander through the historic streets of Scotland’s capital, listening to Harry Potter trivia, insider gossip, and what inspired J. K. Rowling to create one of the most popular literary franchises of all time.
At Castlehill, you’ll see the graveyard home to the final resting place of ‘He Who Shall Not Be Named’ and marvel at the original Diagon Alley facade. Wander down the Royal Mile, head into the bustling shopping district of Princes Street, and admire the Gothic grandeur of Edinburgh Castle.
After two hours, your tour concludes on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is approximately 1.5 miles walking, at an easy pace
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, although there are many hills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are a Harry Potter fan, this tour is a must." See review