Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel to the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Experience the lochs, glens, and whisky of the Highlands
- See Glencoe and Loch Tummel from the Queen's View
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG.
What To Expect
Cruise through the Lowlands into the Highlands, where farmland gives way to mountains and thick forests, the setting for many historic tales such as ‘Birnam Wood’ in Macbeth. Your first stop is the Hermitage, a natural wonderland, for a stroll through fir-lined paths along the River Braan.
After your nature walk, climb back in the coach for a drive through the River Tay valley. Admire the winding river—the longest in Scotland—as you make your way to the charming town of Pitlochry. Here, enjoy free time to explore this popular vacation destination. Admire the architecture as you stroll past small shops and eateries, then grab lunch (own expense), and pop into a local whisky distillery.
Next, enjoy tasting the 'water of life' at Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery (or Glenturret Distillery if Dewar's is closed). The day finishes with a visit to Dunkeld Cathedral and the scenic areas of Dunkeld, Perth, and Kinross. After a day of sightseeing, relax for the ride back to Edinburgh, arriving at Waterloo Place in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Check-in closes 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Starting from November, Dewar's distillery is closed on Sundays throughout the winter. On these days you will be visiting Glenturret distillery instead.
- Dewars Aberfeldy Distillery - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized