Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Scottish Highlands, Loch Lomond, and Stirling Castle in just one day
- Visit picturesque Highland towns and villages including Balloch
- Learn the roles William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, and Rob Roy played in Scottish history and folklore
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Departure & Return
Outside the Ensign Ewart pub
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Digital translations in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian & Mandarin available on request.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I chose this day trip as it also included a cruise on Loch Lomond which some companies didn't include." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews