Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Glencoe, Loch Ness and the Highlands in a day—ideal for travellers short on time
- Admire the iconic Stirling Castle and impressive Grampian Mountains as you journey through the wild landscape
- Learn some of Scotland's rich history from your guide—ideal for history buffs
- Enjoy free time to explore Loch Ness at your leisure
Departure & Return
Outside the Ensign Ewart pub
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus.
- The castle & cruise currently need to be pre-booked.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- Digital translations in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian & Mandarin available on request.
- Top tip - You could bring a cold packed lunch with you in order to make the most of your time at each stop - this would be particularly time-saving in the busier months!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews