4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
4-hours Camel ride
Bedouin tea and Habak
Light Meal in the Bedouin tent inside the Ranch
Coffee and/or Tea
Anything not mentioned in the program
Hotel pickup and drop off is not included will cost extra 100 NIS for both ways.
Departure & Return
Derekh Nakhal Shlomo, Eilat, Israel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children till 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day Camel Safari with Bedouin meal?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day Camel Safari with Bedouin meal?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-day Camel Safari with Bedouin meal?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-day Camel Safari with Bedouin meal?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9877P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesEilatNature and Wildlife - AqabaNature and Wildlife - DahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineCategory