17 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See the sunrise from Mt Sinai and visit St Catherine’s Monastery on a full-day trip from Eilat. Late in the evening, travel into Egypt to Mt Sinai, where according to the bible, Moses received the Ten Commandments. Then, climb to Sinai’s peak to witness the spectacular sunrise. Afterward, descend to the UNESCO-listed St Catherine’s. Admire the walled retreat’s church and chapel, and see sacred sites including the Burning Bush and Jethro’s Well (Moses’ Well) before lunch and your return to Eilat. Numbers are limited to 15 for a personalized experience.
- Full-day trip to Mt Sinai and St Catherine’s Monastery from Eilat, with a professional guide and air-conditioned transport
- Cross into Egypt to Mt Sinai, where the bible says Moses was handed the Ten Commandments
- Climb to the summit to watch a breathtaking sunrise
- Visit St Catherine’s, the world’s oldest continuously working monastery
- Explore the 6th-century church, chapel and iconic sites including the Burning Bush and Jethro’s Well (Moses’ Well)
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to a maximum of 15 people for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
$65 per person departure tax and 60$ for visa
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any hotels in Eilat or private addresses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Sinai and Saint Catherines Monastary Day Trip from Eilat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Sinai and Saint Catherines Monastary Day Trip from Eilat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Sinai and Saint Catherines Monastary Day Trip from Eilat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Sinai and Saint Catherines Monastary Day Trip from Eilat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9877P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEilatBus Tours - AqabaHiking - AqabaHistorical Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaBus Tours - DahabHiking - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabBus Tours - Saint CatherineHiking - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory