- Day trip along El Salvador’s Flowers Route (Ruta de las Flores)
- Visit five charming towns such as Nahuizalco, Juayúa and Apaneca
- Browse craft workshops, picturesque churches and delightful restaurants in Nahuizalco and Juayúa
- Admire coffee-clad hills amid the mountain villages of Apaneca, Concepción de Ataco and Ahuachapán
- Customize your private tour itinerary according to your interests
- Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle from San Salvador included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.