- Ningaloo Reef afternoon snorkel trip includes shipwreck and lighthouse
- High-value tour includes a tour of the reef by glass-bottom boat
- Experience two unique offshore snorkeling sites with a guide
- Light refreshments are served; a DVD with 100 underwater images is provided
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY NINGALOO GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ningaloo Reef Half-Day Snorkeling Bonanza from Glass Bottom Boat.