- Full-day private Blue Hole and Secret Falls tour from Falmouth
- Swim in the natural pools and caves of the Blue Hole
- Pose for photos standing beneath the Secret Falls
- Enjoy free time for shopping and sightseeing in Ocho Rios
- Stop for lunch (own expense) at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is the Blue Hole, a tranquil oasis hidden away in the heart of the rainforest. Dive in to cool off with a swim in the natural pool or have fun swinging on the Tarzan ropes or swimming into the surrounding caves.
Next, follow your guide on a short, easy hike through the rainforest to reach the Secret Falls. The spectacular waterfall makes a memorable spot for photos and you can jump in to bathe beneath the falls.
After drying off, head into the lively port town of Ocho Rios, where you’ll have free time to browse the sights or shop for souvenirs. Before setting out on the return journey, stop for lunch (own expense) at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant, where you can sample some authentic Jamaican cuisine.
On return to Falmouth, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 4 passengers per group
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, sunscreen, towel, swimsuit and comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Limited amount of child seats available
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Entrance fees (USD$15pp)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms