- Set sail for a private catamaran snorkeling excursion in Falmouth, Jamaica
- Avoid the hassles of a crowded group experience with this private boat tour
- Get a great value with boat charter, drinks, snorkeling, and travel included
- Hassle-free Falmouth port pickup and drop-off is included with the charter
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM12:00 PM - 03:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, Cabin #, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Express Travel Jamaica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff