2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore some of Turkey’s remarkable classical-era historical sites without the stress of booking a rental car, buying fuel or trying to navigate the country’s roads on this tour north of Fethiye. Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the ancient cities of Ephesus and Hierapolis and the stark white travertines of Pamukkale – over the course of two days. You don’t even need to organize your accommodation: your room at a three star hotel is booked in advance.
- Meals provided: enjoy breakfast and dinner free of charge as you travel
- Walk straight into these ancient sites: Ephesus and Hierapolis entry fees covered
- Stop by the stores of local artisans and learn about their crafts
- Don’t lug your luggage to some meeting point: hotel pick-ups are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Dinner at hotel
Entrance fees Museum in Selcuk entrance, Cleopatra pool entrance in Pamukkale
Departure & Return
Departure PointFethiye, Fethiye, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes. Swimwear and towels (if entering Cleopatra's Pool). Waterproof jacket (recommended in low season).
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day tour Ephesus and Pamukkale from Fethiye ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day tour Ephesus and Pamukkale from Fethiye ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day tour Ephesus and Pamukkale from Fethiye ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day tour Ephesus and Pamukkale from Fethiye ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day tour Ephesus and Pamukkale from Fethiye
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingFethiyeBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraOvernight Tours - Turkish RivieraMulti-day Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory