- Full-day sightseeing cruise from Oludeniz
- Independent time to visit Butterfly Valley
- Eat a grilled lunch prepared by the crew
- See the island where Saint Nicholas was buried
- Chance to spot dolphins and sea turtles
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Oludeniz Beach pier, just opposite the polis (jandarma) station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Find a comfortable place to relax on board as the crew steers away from the Blue Lagoon, sailing south along the coast towards Butterfly Valley, where the mountains join the ocean at a pristine, sandy beach.
Upon arrival at Butterfly Valley you’ll have ample time to explore on your own: swim off the beach, enjoy the sun, or try to spot some of the region’s colorful butterflies on the valley’s easy-to-follow hiking trails.
When it’s time for lunch, the crew will serve a meal of grilled chicken or fish with rice and salad, then raise the anchor for the trip to Gemiler Island, believed to be the final resting place of Saint Nicholas.
Disembark for a hike to a scenic overlook and visit hillside ruins that date back to Byzantine times. After the walk, cool off in the bay, where dolphins and sea turtles can sometimes be seen.
Following your time at Gemiler Island, begin the sail back to Oludeniz, then finish the day with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Boat trip from Oludeniz Blue Lagoon to Butterfly Valley and Gemiler Island with lunch.