- Full-day trip to Dalyan from Fethiye including lunch
- Take a cruise along the Dalyan River past swaying reeds and ancient ruins
- Enjoy a mud bath and swim in the thermal pools on the river
- See the famous, rock-cut Kings’ Tombs at Kaunos from the river
- Visit İztuzu Beach, a protected breeding ground of rare loggerhead turtles
- Enjoy free time to sunbathe or swim from the beach, the second longest in Turkey
- Recharge over lunch at a riverfront restaurant
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are recommended to bring swimwear and a towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms