10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Hierapolis and Pamukkale on a full-day tour from the Fethiye region that explores spectacular hot springs and an ancient Roman spa city. Spend the morning in the stone ruins of Hierapolis, soak in the warm water of Pamukkale’s travertine hot springs, then hit the local stores for some afternoon shopping. This 10 hour Hierapolis and Pamukkale tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Fethiye and selected areas, breakfast, and entrance fees at both sites.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cleopatra's Pool entrance ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hierapolis and Pamukkale Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hierapolis and Pamukkale Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hierapolis and Pamukkale Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hierapolis and Pamukkale Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hierapolis and Pamukkale Full Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFethiyeBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory