1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See a totally different perspective on Turkey’s Turquoise Coast when you go on an adventurous paragliding excursion. Pick from multiple convenient departure times, and meet your driver at your Fethiye hotel. Transfer to Oludeniz for a safety briefing, and then make your way to the top of Babadag Mountain. After grabbing your gear and strapping into your harness, take to the skies with your pilot. Admire the region’s stunning scenery and fly for between 25–40 minutes, depending on conditions.
- See another side of the Turquoise Coast on a paragliding adventure
- Round-trip transfer from your Fethiye hotel is included
- Admire aerial perspectives of the region’s beautiful scenery
- Equipment, safety briefings, and pilot accompaniment are all included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer provided from centrally located Fethiye and Oludeniz Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 16 years old and below are not allowed to flight
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Altinkum Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paragliding in Fethiye?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paragliding in Fethiye?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paragliding in Fethiye?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paragliding in Fethiye?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paragliding in Fethiye