- Half-day Turquoise Coast private charter
- Flat rate pricing for groups of 1-8 or 9-14
- Private tour that's customized for you
- Visit islands and bays along the coast
- Includes a Turkish lunch prepared on board
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel , close to security gate/main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Start by going over the day’s itinerary with the captain—opt for a suggested route, or tailor the day to your preferences. Find a comfortable place on deck as the crew sets sail, and cruise out of the Fethiye Marina for a trip along the coast.
Favorite destinations include the scattered islands in the Fethiye Bay, Oludeniz Bay, and lesser-visited spots on the Turquoise Coast that are ideal for quiet, secluded swimming. You’ll make between four and five stops along the cruise. In between swim stops, keep watch for the sea turtles and dolphins that thrive along the Turkish coast.
When you’re ready to eat, the crew will prepare a hearty Turkish lunch on board the boat, with vegetarian options available upon request. Arrive back at Fethiye Marina then meet a driver for return transfer to your hotel, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please be sure to bring your swimsuit and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Boat Trip Around Fethiye and Oludeniz Bays.