Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel by coach through beautiful Fiordland National Park (if option selected)
- Admire stunning landscapes and glacial scenery at one of the world’s most scenic locations
- Spot New Zealand seals relaxing on the rocks
- See the splash of waterfalls cascading from an ancient rainforest
Departure & Return
If self driving to Milford Sound, check in for the cruise is 25 minutes before departure. The check in desk is on the right hand side as you enter the terminal. Please note that parking at Milford Sound is charged at $20 for 5 hours.
The bus stop in the centre of Athol Street is the central pick up point for the coach tours from Queenstown. **There are other pick up locations available so please contact the local operator to confirm your pick up point and time**
The central pick up in Te Anau is the bus stop at Kiwi Country Cafe, Miro Street, Te Anau at 10:15am.
What To Expect
Your scenic cruise meanders past Mitre Peak and as you navigate the length of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea, let the scenery transport you back to a time of magical wilderness with its towering mountains, vertical cliffs and hanging valleys.
Before your cruise takes you back to the bay, learn about the local flora and fauna and hear some fascinating history and Maori legends from your expert guide.
If you upgrade for an additional coach tour to Milford Sound, you’re picked up from the closest bus stop to your hotel in Queenstown. Take a journey through the Fiordland National Park, listening to informative narration about the stunning scenery, and stop along the way to take photographs and do some short nature walks.
Discover the optical illusion of the Avenue of Disappearing Mountains, which seem to sink into the surrounding beech forest. View Hollyford Valley and the Darran Mountains before entering the Homer Tunnel, and snap photos of majestic Mt. Tutoko, Fiordland National Park’s highest and most glaciated peak.
After the cruise, relax on board the coach, whilst we take you back to your pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please ensure that a car seat or suitable restraint is brought for all passengers 4 years and under travelling on the coach to ensure their safety and safety of others
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY JUCY Cruise Milford Sound
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great trip just a long bus journey, which can’t be helped." See review