- Cruise the length of Milford Sound
- Enjoy open decks and heated cabins
- Optional coach tour from Queentown
- Coach tour includes hiking and photography stops, as well as pickup and drop-off at Queenstown hotels
Departure & Return
If self driving to Milford Sound, check in for the cruise is 25 minutes before departure. The check in desk is on the right hand side as you enter the terminal. Please note that parking at Milford Sound is charged at $20 for 5 hours.
The Athol Street Bus Stop is the central pick up point for the coach and cruise tour departing Queenstown. Please contact the operator with your accommodation details to find the closest pick up point.
The Kiwi Country / Hollyford Cafe is the pick up point for all travellers on the coach and cruise tour departing from Te Anau. The bus departs at 10:15am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (Child aged 5-14 years)
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- OPERATED BY JUCY Cruise Milford Sound
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms