- Grand Canyon National Park full-day tour from Flagstaff
- Stop at scenic overlooks to admire the stunning vistas
- Explore the South Rim and Grand Canyon Village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Flagstaff included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Flagstaff hotel pickup approximately 8:00-8:30 am (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
What To Expect
Then venture to Grand Canyon Village where you have free time to purchase lunch and hike along the canyon rim, if you'd like. Take this chance to explore the El Tovar Hotel and Hopi House—a pueblo replica, visit Kolb Studio, browse for souvenirs, and search the skies for California condors.
Then embark on a sightseeing tour to the East Rim, with stops at viewpoints such as the Desert View Watchtower designed by architect Mary Colter.
Upon leaving the Grand Canyon, the vehicle follows alongside the Little Colorado River Gorge en route to the Cameron Trading Post. Colorful cliffs of the Painted Desert come into view as you enter the vast Navajo Nation. Browse an award-winning selection of arts and crafts before you return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual and comfortable, layers are suggested during fall, winter and spring
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Private Group Grand Canyon Tour From Flagstaff.
- "Lunch at the cafeteria was included (NOT a box lunch)." See review