Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Canyon’s most famous sights, including overlooks at Desert View, Lipan Point, and Yavapai Point
- Watch the sunset over the Grand Canyon and let someone else do the subsequent nighttime driving
- Ideal tour for mature travelers or travelers who are short on time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Flagstaff included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Drive along the edge of the Grand Canyon, passing its most famous overlooks: Desert View, Lipan Point, and Yavapai Point. Learn about the history of the area as you go from a driver with extensive knowledge and entertaining stories alike.
Complete your trip with a special viewing of the sunset over the Grand Canyon, followed by dinner, before returning to Flagstaff.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff